Are you a complete beginner to investing, and have no idea where to begin?
Does the idea of trying to invest for your future absolutely terrify you?
Do you want to learn how to build an easy long-term portfolio that is sustainable and profitable over time?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this book is exactly for you!
In Investing 101: Everything the Investor Needs to Know, you will learn about:
• The stock market basics and how the market works
• What it means to have an investor mindset
• The 6 critical factors the long-term investor needs
• Types of assets available to you
• Types of investment products available to you
• When & How much to invest
• The step-by-step process to open an investment account (with visuals!)
• How to make sense of an investment at first glance
• Four Well Known Investment Portfolio Strategies
• Why fees matter to your portfolio
• Compound Interest
• What re-balancing your portfolio means & how to do it
• Fundamental Investing rules to follow
• How to build YOUR own investment portfolio
And that's not all...I will also add a FREE Investing Glossary Worksheet
What Readers Are Saying
PDF copy of Investing 101: Everything the Investor Needs to Know